Monday 16 April 2012

Chairman Howe!

Steve and I have been keeping active with work, rescues and leisure. Steve has been out most of the last week with our ML Assessment group. I went out with them on Thursday into Cwm Glas where only two nights before I had been searching for a missing walker on Snowdon. Steve and the group headed over to the Moelwyns to escape the snow conditions (not needed or wanted for a Summer ML Assessment!). We have also had a REC Level 2 First Aid course in Llanberis and I have been teaching Geography to Bablake School in the mountains of Snowdonia.

I have been kept busy over Easter with a lot of Mountain Rescue callouts and searches. I have also been voted in as Chairman of SARDA Wales at our AGM on Saturday; a great privilege but one that carries a lot of responsibility. You can see what SARDA Wales does at www.sardawales.org.uk/ Time for us both to have a rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment